Friday, August 7, 2009

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY


What have you done today that will start your day going. Was it a simple pray of thanks to God for life. Was it a simple hello to a stranger in distress. Have you held the door for someone, or even help an elderly across the street. Be whatever it may, do something. Even if it is small at least you tired. All things big or small are accounted for. Today set a goal that you want to have accomplished by days end. Strive for greatness and the results will be rewarding. Start a project and complete it. No matter how long it takes just finish it. The end result will put a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Elle and I am looking forward to helping you motivate yourselves to reach that higher level of whatever you want to do. I love to write, knit, sing, cook and spend time with my daughter. I am new to bogging so please bear with me.

WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PAGE. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.