Wednesday, August 12, 2009
God in the everyday life
How we put God into our everyday lives is very important. I am not saying that we should go around shouting God every five minutes,(not a bad idea) but we should as least know that he is alive and is the reason, the only reason that you are alive and kicking. An example of what I mean is just simply showing someone common courtesy, saying thank you, helping someone, etc. God is around us and we live in his likeness and so as christians we should show Godly ways to our fellowmen. Love one another. Life is too short for nonsense. Do something kind today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- nukes1
- Hi my name is Elle and I am looking forward to helping you motivate yourselves to reach that higher level of whatever you want to do. I love to write, knit, sing, cook and spend time with my daughter. I am new to bogging so please bear with me.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(27)
-
▼
August
(18)
- Living
- EXERCISE
- Food
- Food/Pasta
- Today
- Flash Code: Put you bookshelf on your blog - BookG...
- HPV/ SHOULD YOUR DAUGHTER GET TESTED
- GAMES
- http://shine.yahoo.com/astrology
- http://www.cnn.com
- God in the everyday life
- RIP
- KNITTERS WORLD
- LOVE
- Knitting wonderful
- BRING THE SUNSHINE BACK
- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY
- Reexaming yourself
-
▼
August
(18)
WELCOME
WELCOME TO MY PAGE. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment