Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HIS EYES IS ON THE SPARROW

Why should I feel discouragedWhy should the shadows comeWhy should my heart feel lonelyAnd long for heaven and homeWhen Jesus is my portionA constant friend is HeHis eye is on the sparrowAnd I know He watches over meHis eye is on the sparrowAnd I know He watches me
I sing because I'm happyI sing because I'm freeHis eye is on the sparrowAnd I know He watches me (He watches me)His eye is on the sparrowAnd I know He watchesI know He watchesI know He watches me
I sing because I'm happyI sing because I'm freeHis eye is on the sparrowAnd I know He watches me (He watches me)His eye is on the sparrowAnd I know He watches me (He watches me)He watches meI knowHe watchesMe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Elle and I am looking forward to helping you motivate yourselves to reach that higher level of whatever you want to do. I love to write, knit, sing, cook and spend time with my daughter. I am new to bogging so please bear with me.

WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PAGE. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.